Motion and Graphics Designer for Ocado, based in Hatfield.
Getting stuck in, working on powerful creative solutions and being part of the creative team.
• Work on a variety of projects - static and moving creative solutions for Facebook and Google, but also GIFs, bumper ads, social media and other motion design where needed.
• Idea generation - Work alone or in a team to generate ideas that meet the brief and engage customers.
• User experience - Understand the customer; employ logical and analytical thinking; demonstrate the importance of consistent customer experience and view each job or channel as part of an overall whole.
• Presentation skills - Use scamps, mood boards, designs and storyboards to present your work to colleagues and/or business partners.
• Brand guardianship - Ensure that all work adheres to Ocado brand guidelines.
• Meet business objectives - Understand what business owners are asking for, and translate that into commercial, powerful, creative solutions. Act in the best interests of Ocado and its customers at all times.
Full details and how to apply HERE.