Skip to main content

CAA Careers: Reposting - Exciting work experience opportunity in May!






Now that your dissertations are all done and dusted, I just thought I would re-post this exciting work experience opportunity...


I know it seems a long way off, but before you know it, it'll be May, all your hard work will be handed in, and you'll be out there in the real world...

I'm very excited to announce that I have managed to secure a week's work experience for one student, starting from the 20th May, with Bloc Digital, who are based in Derby.  Read all about them HERE!

If you feel you might like to be considered for this position (or have any questions), please leave a comment below and I will be in touch! 

If you have already expressed your interest, you don't need to do so again :) 

Comments

  1. Hi Jackie,

    I would like to register my interest in the work experience in May at BlocDigital.

    Could you please pass on any details that I might need to know.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards

    Rhia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment