Skip to main content

CAA Careers: FAO 3rd yrs - Work experience opportunity with Bloc Digital




I know it seems a long way off, but before you know it, it'll be May, all your hard work will be handed in, and you'll be out there in the real world...

I'm very excited to announce that I have managed to secure a week's work experience for one student, starting from the 20th May, with Bloc Digital, who are based in Derby.  Read all about them HERE !

If you feel you might like to be considered for this position (or have any questions), please leave a comment below and I will be in touch! 






Comments

  1. I'd be interested in applying for this position! Is it possible I could pop me e-mail here so we can get in touch? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, Glad to hear you are interested :)
      I will be collecting showreel and/or blog links from interested students over the next couple of weeks, to send to Keith at Bloc Digital, so it might be worth making sure everything is up-to-date and shipshape... I'll be in touch soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment