Skip to main content

FAO CAA Yr 1: Invisible Cities Formative Feedback @ Your myUCA Accounts



Your Invisible Cities proformas are now at your myUCA accounts. This is the first time you will have received feedback, so read it very carefully. Then read it again! Remember, this grade is formative - it is for your guidance only, and it's my way of expressing the concrete reality of course expectations while there's plenty of time and opportunity for you to improve what you need to improve and achieve something extraordinary.

As I've said many times already, my interest now is in ensuring that come the end of term and your WIM summative assessment, you are more confident, more skilled, more organised, and more professional.  No standing still please and no sulks. If in doubt, look at the assessment criteria - and then read my feedback all over again. Obviously, if you do have any questions or if there's anything I've written you don't quite understand, let me know - but no email rants please.

If you haven't received your feedback, leave a comment and I'll investigate. Please ensure your classmates have seen this message - many thanks!

Comments