Skip to main content

FAO CAA Yr 3: Minor Tutorials - Monday 5th March


I'm off to Lyon, France, for another live screening of Red & The Kingdom Of Sound on Saturday, March 3rd and I'm now returning on Monday 5th, March - which means I won't be available for third year tutorials.  Apologies for the short notice - but what I suggest is you pay me a visit tomorrow morning instead (Monday 26th February) - before the Alumni talk.   Alternatively, we can agree some time on the morning of Tuesday 6th March.  I think it would be good for us to catch-up together sooner-rather-than-later to ensure the wheels of your projects are turning, so how about you email me to arrange a time either tomorrow morning or on the morning of Tuesday 6th and then I'll know to expect you. The other thing I'd like you to do is update your blogs with your progress-to-date (if you're not doing so already) so I can have a good nose around and feel suitably reassured.

Again - apologies for the disruption - blame Red and his popularity with concert-going audiences!

Comments