Skip to main content

FAO CAA Year 3: Minor Project - Your Ideas Please (However Sketchy!)



In my ongoing attempts to awaken you softly to the reality of your imminent return to undergraduate study - and some of the biggest creative challenges of your lives thus far! - I'd like you all to put a blogpost together outlining your idea(s) for your minor project (and major project obviously, if you're considering a year long adventure in CGI).  Some of you have clear ideas about your year three projects, as they build on your Adaptation submissions - but nonetheless, I'd like to see your proposals - however 'half-built' or under-construction - way in advance of the start of term. 

Create a proposal post - ensure it's specific, in so much as it includes visual reference - and when you're done, email me at pgomm@ucreative.ac.uk to tell me you've got something ready.  I look forward to your proposals! Oh - and get them ready by Monday at the latest please :)



Comments