Skip to main content

Volunteers wanted!

Do you struggle to take notes in tutorials? 
Do you record the session, but then find that you have so much to go back through, that you don't bother re-listening to the recording?

As part of a project I am working on, I am looking at different ways for students to record information given to them in tutorials and lectures, and have come across what seems to me to be a really useful (and free!) phone app...
This is how it is described on the website -

How it Works

'Cogi keeps the last few moments of audio buffered. When someone says something interesting, just tap the highlight button and Cogi backs up to capture and save what was just said. When the moment has passed, just tap again and Cogi will stop highlighting. You can have as many highlights in a session as you like.'

 You can set it to backtrack between 5 and 45 seconds, so in theory you would not miss any important details.
You can find out more here.

I would be very grateful if some of you would give this app a go for me, and let me know what you think!  If you could leave a comment below to let me know if you are interested, I will be in touch :)
Thank you for your help!

Comments