Skip to main content

FAO CAA Yr 1: I Haven't Forgotten You!


Just wanted to reassure you that I haven't forgotten about you or your assessment feedback for From Script To Screen and Soundscape.  They're all done and ready to go, but as is traditional, I won't be sending them out until Tuesday afternoon - after you've pitched for Fantastic Voyage.  I'll announce on here when they've been sent to your Ucreative emails.  Until then - I know you're busy, and probably feeling a bit of pressure, but stay focused and remember that the pitch is an opportunity for constructive feedback - not an execution!  Don't over dramatise it - just be ready to communicate your idea effectively.  I'm genuinely looking forward to Monday.  Watch the blog on Sunday night for the announcement of your respective groups.  Until then... onwards!

Comments