Just a reminder of the 'rules of engagement' for tomorrow afternoon's Courtroom Battle!
- You'll present from a presentation on your blog.
- The prosecution team goes first, followed by the defence.
- Each team needs 3 reputable expert witnesses in support of their argument.
- Begin by introducing your subject and state what you're seeking to prove.
- When you introduce your witnesses, give their name and occupation.
- Where appropriate, images should be used proactively as evidence in support of witness testimony.
- After all your witnesses have given evidence, give a short summing up - make your final argument.
- Presentations should last no longer than 10 minutes.
- After both teams have presented, the jury will deliberate and a verdict given.