Skip to main content

Tutorphil is off on his Slovakian Road Trip...


If you've seen the latest PWTM, you'll know I'm off to Slovaki to screen our animation for a great big audience of school children in Zilina, accompanied by the Slovak Sinfonia orchestra.  In practical terms, it means I'm away until Thursday of next week.  I don't know what my internet access will be like (as I'll be popping in and out of various hotels there and back), so I may disappear from the bloggosphere too during this time too - or least, I'll be likely busy doing other things.  I'm travelling out very early on Sunday morning, and coming back late on Wednesday night. If there's something you want me to look at - an essay structure, or final tweak to a WIM composition for example - or if you need to email me - get in contact before I leave on Sunday, or I may not get to it until my return.

You've all got tonnes of creative stuff to getting on with, so no slacking in my absence! ;)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. cheers! Let's hope we don't have a repeat of this...

      http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/fao-everyone-apologies-explanations-one.html

      "The Phantom of the Opera is here...."

      Delete

Post a Comment