Skip to main content

FAO CAA Yr 3: A Single Sumptuous Render For New Designers 2016 Website



As part of our ND16 preparations, I need to populate our ND website slot with some suitably sumptuous renders of your work.  There are only 12 image slots, and really the job of this website is to gather interest and direct visitors to the stand in July.  For this reason, I'm looking for you to provide me with one exquisite render from your respective projects, and I need a 300dpi and 72dpi version.  I appreciate, of course, that your projects are far from complete, but your renders don't need to derive from of any specific finished scene, they can just be of a single character or set of characters (against a white background, for example).  Anyway, use your imagination.  I'm looking for eye-candy!  If you could email me your images by Sunday, that would be great.  Thanks in advance.

Comments