Skip to main content

FAO CAA YR 1: Your Invisible Cities Proformas Available Now @ Your UCA Email Accounts



Your Invisible Cities proformas are available now at your UCA email accounts. Read your feedback carefully. Then read it again and reflect.  Remember, this grade is formative - which means it is for your guidance only.  My interest is in your summative assessment in week 12 when you submit your current project.  This is where your energies need to be - and if you've had some tough love or plain spoken commentary - think of it as a wake-up call and a shove towards greatness...

If you haven't received your proforma, leave a comment here and I'll investigate.

Comments

  1. Hi Phil, sorry to be a pain but I don't think I have received mine ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Danielle :) I've just resent your proforma to your ucreative account - let me know when you've got it.

      Delete

Post a Comment