Skip to main content

FAO CAA Yr 1: Fantastic Voyage Proformas @ Your Ucreative Accounts Now!





Your Fantastic Voyage proformas are available now at your Ucreative email accounts.  If you proforma hasn't come through, please email me at pgomm@ucreative.ac.uk and I'll resend.   Do read your written feedback carefully and take some time to reflect on its themes.  Any questions or queries, feel free to drop me a line.

If you haven't passed this unit because you film was incomplete at the time of submission, can I suggest that you simply continue with its production, as your resit task will ask you to meet the original assessment criteria for the project.  The resit period begins in June, and you will be notified formally by the University following the exam board on May 28th.  Tutorials with me will follow.

Comments