Skip to main content

FAO CGAA Graduates etc: Title Sequence Commission For Final Year Broadcast Media Student

Hi all - I got this shout out from a final year student on UCA's Television Production course at Maidstone TV Studios:

My name is Ashley and I am a 3rd year student at Maidstone Studios studying Television Production. I am currently producing a conceptual television show for which I am creating a package. I am currently looking for some help creating an animated title sequence for the show which is a children's TV show aimed at 2-6 year olds. There is no filmed footage, but should only be about 10-15 seconds in length.


Do you have any students that might be interested in helping us? or do you have any contacts that may be able to help us create our sequence?

Thanks for your time,
Ashley

If you can help, contact Ashley at AKay1@students.ucreative.ac.uk

Comments