Skip to main content

FAO CGAA Year 1: Secret Lair Proformas Now Available + Term 2 Project Briefs @ myUCA





I've just emailed your Secret Lairs proformas to your ucreative emails.  Do take a moment to read and reflect on your feedback as we move into the increasing challenge of Term 2.  Don't obsess about grades; think instead about what you need to improve, enhance or revisit.  If you haven't received your proforma, drop me an email and I'll resend.




I've also emailed your zoetrope videos to your ucreative accounts, so you can upload them to your blogs as part of your Toolkit submission.  If you haven't received your video clip (or received someone else's by mistake), let me know and I'll sort it.





2 new project briefs are available now at myUCA/Storytelling & Commission/Teaching Materials : Project 1: Soundscape/Project 2: From Script To Screen.  Familiarise yourself with both briefs in readiness for the accompanying presentations on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th.

Comments