Skip to main content

Tutorphil in Monday Morning 'Travel Chaos' - A Possibility!




This is just a heads-up incase the travel chaos predicted by the weathermen in light of tonight's big storm should mean tomorrow doesn't go to plan.  I fully intend to get to UCA tomorrow, but who knows what merry hell those 40+ mph winds will play with the trains.   I suggest all students seeking my input on anything put together an @Phil blogpost as a precautionary measure.  With a little bit of luck all this talk of the incoming 'weather-megeddon' will prove to be but a storm in a teacup, but if I do end up, Dorothy-like, on the wrong end of weather-chaos tomorrow, let's use the blogs to keep things moving...


Comments

  1. I'm hoping for something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFR-et-cw1U complete with cow on strings flying across town.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment