Skip to main content

Author in Residence - Wednesday - Jon Stewart

 

Hello again, Wednesday now. I'll maintain the same format.


Today, I'll be showing some work from another 3D artist I admire - Carlos Ortega Elizalde or 'Stroggtank' as he is known on the interwebs. In all honesty, I don't really have that many 3D artists whom I follow. Andrew Hickinbottom and Carlos are the two main guys. Mostly I'm more inspired and I enjoy 2D art a lot more. Which as a 3D artist makes a whole heap of sense, as what you produce often comes from 2D imagery.

 
 
 
   


I try to link each section together, so in this case; I recommend reading a great tutorial written by Carlos Ortega detailing the process of one of his pinups. Go here.


I was struggling to think what Animation to suggest today. I don't know too many. Brain Divided was a great one though !
 



Tune wise, one of my favorite music producers recently released a new album. 
and he was gracious enough to upload the whole thing to soundcloud. So go listen here maybe?

Comments

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    daintree residence

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment