Skip to main content

@Alan: Need help with flexible spine control

I've been working on this set of controls that would help me to get flexible spine controls by using nurbs primitives plane as a base with nhair folicles attached to the joints. I have clusters on the edges and in the centre controling twist and streach. It seems that something went wrong when I wanted to constrain folicles streach with CV curves on the edges. It works fine when I twist it, but it starts glitching out when I streach it. Is there any way to figure out why is this happening? I haven't tried redoing it yet, but maybe it is nothing major after all.


Comments

  1. HI Domantas

    This kind of rig is called a 'Ribbon Spine'. I showed it to the second years recently but sorry, there is no recorded tutorial at the moment. Come and see me and i'll fix it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment