Skip to main content

'Thursday Fright Night' amendment - film added for 28th March! - Street Trash



As you may have noticed I previously left the last day of term film-free. I've now booked the lecture theatre for an end of term film screening to finish off Thursday Fright Night.  If anyone wants to unwind after a long term,  there's a new date for you to put in your diary.  The film is going to be Street Trash – which is hilarious, offensive, awful, gross and utterly ridiculous. Just have a look at the poster!



As it’s the last day of term, there's the potential for a post-film meet up at the pub. Which as you’ll see, will be strangely relevant..

Until then -  see you next week for the sublime and creepy delights of Richard Donner’s The Omen.

_________________________________________

Street Trash
directed by  Jim Muro (1987)
28th March 5:00pm till 7:00pm
Lecture Theatre One

Comments

  1. I've never seen this film, Tom - so I'm pretty excited! And yes - end-of-term drinkies is a good plan. I'll get an announcement on here asap - and The Omen on the big screen - a first for me - and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you may or may not know Tom, this is a personal favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the toilet scene! Excellent :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment