Skip to main content

The CGAA Speed Paint Challenge is Go!



Okay then! Let's keep things nice and loose to begin with in terms of formats, number of paintings and outcome.  I'm sure as this thing develops, we'll get some refinements figured, but for the meantime, all we need I think is a daily theme and a deadline.  Let's make the cut-off point for 'entries' 9pm tonight, whereupon I'll gallery the resulting paintings on the group blog for a 'crowd crit'.  It would be good if the time spent on your respective images was logged - i.e. 5 mins, 20 mins, 1 hour etc.  If you could entitle your own speed paint blogposts nice and clearly as CGAA Speed Paint Challenge I won't miss anyone out.

What with it being Christmas and all, I thought a spate of festive themes might be jolly, so - on your marks, get set, go! - your first theme for today's speed paint challenge is...

'A Christmas Tree Jungle...'

Have fun and keep it quick!

Comments

  1. I hope I get back in time to do this haha this one sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment