Skip to main content

Trailer: Toys in the Attic (2012) Dir. Jiri Barta



Okay, so I was procrastinating this afternoon by checking out any unseen trailers, and as I watched the preamble for Toys in the Attic - an animated film of which I'd never heard - I thought to myself, 'this is like Toy Story as approached by the likes of Svankmajer or Jiri Barta'... and guess what? This is a Jiri Barta movie - yes, him of that oppressively dark version of The Pied Piper of Hamelin - actually released originally in 2009, but now given a USA make-over featuring the voice talents of Joan Cusack and Forest Whitaker!




Comments

  1. I do like the look of this, I think this is one of the few trailers to actually tickle my fancy for a long time. I see a nice big helping of Quay in there as well..... Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that looks like ALOT of work.... I'd love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animation Toys, reminiscent of their happy childhood

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment