Skip to main content

FAO CGAA Year 2: Butch Auntie Work Placements



Incase any of the students due to intern at Butch Auntie have not yet received or read the email notification Pete Wallace sent you today, please see below:

"Hello there,


On Monday (the 23rd) I'd like to have a chat with you all about the next 5 weeks.  We have some nice projects lined up that will give you a chance to flex as much creativity as possible, and I hope to give you quite a wide experience.

It'll also give me a chance to get to know you again, and chew over any questions you might have. - And I'll be looking to have a tutorial with you between 11am and 1pm.

If you've not yet responded to my mail a week or two ago about your strengths etc. please drop me a line by Friday and I'll look forward to hearing more about your work so far over 2012.

Phil mentioned that some people are worried that they're not After Effects fiends! 
- Please don't be concerned, as I plan to largely play to your strengths

Hope this finds you well, and catch you shortly!

Best Regards,


Pete W"

Comments