Skip to main content

@Alan/Simon or anyone with Blendshape knowledge

Hello all,
I started lipsyncing Megan today (again)using the GUI this time, and realised there was a problem with my blendshapes. Basically, I've put all my mouth blendshapes into one row and the eye ones to another. But when I do a combination of them like lifting up the Eee blendshape and then doing an eyebrow raise, the mouth goes back to its normal position, meaning that it doesn't accept any combinations between the mouth and the eyes.
I have tried changing the order in the inputs so many times but none seem to work.
I hope there is an easy solution to this, otherwise I might have to start all the Blendshape part from zero again :(

Thanks,
Andi


Comments

  1. I think you prob need all the blendshapes on the same row. That way I believe they are all on the same node.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment