Skip to main content

(@Phil) Digital Tutors Statement of Payment - ? Help ?

I'm aiming this mainly at Phil but if anyone else can shed any light on this...

I seem to be being charged for Digital Tutors even though I never ordered.

I've just received a statement from UCA finance about the Digital Tutors deal that has been offered to us. It's telling me that the payment of £165 is due by the 5th December.

As much as I would like to take up the offer, I simply can't afford it and that's why I was surprised to see this today as I never put my name forward.

Is there a way to remove this from my UCA invoice and cancel my order as I obviously don't want any fees accumulating in the background.

I've emailed UCA finance for advise but thought I would also post it here for any input

Comments

  1. I received an email about Digital Tutors. Hope they really don't intend for us to pay for I coudln't afford it either :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling it was a batch thing. I'm sure it will all be explained and not a issue... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that email too! What's going on? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys - do not worry! Somehow, the UCA finance people have gone into overdrive - Jackie's aware of it - nothing will happen to you or your money. Unfortunately, I'm going to cancel the Digital Tutors thing due to lack of demand (or rather lack of money!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thats great news Phil. Thanks for the heads up. And Digital Tutors is definattly not a lack of demand or interest. Bloody Money :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I got the email too. I'm really gutted I can't afford to go for it :(

    I learnt so much when I subscribed to them over last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda feels like a tease, I would be up for it if it was at a time when the student loan is dumped into my bank.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment