Skip to main content

Bad Kids Go To Hell

I was checking up on IMDB at previous lecturer, Matthew Spradlin, who created a comic book called 'Bad Kids Go to Hell'.


I remember Matthew telling us that his comic will be adapted into a movie at some point and he wanted to keep it as true as possible to the original narrative, which is every writers wish when it comes to their narrative being shown on the big screen but apparently according to IMDB. he is directing it :D


I think the film will be released in 2012, so maybe if we can grab a copy somehow.... (not saying how) we can watch it together. For those that have not read the book, I will leave my copy downstairs in the Baseroom for a couple of days.

Making of.


Comments

  1. You can also follow BKGTH on Facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/badkidsgotohell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been keeping an eye out for the film updates, I had no idea there was a trailer! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suggest that given Matt gave you his time you should actually 'PAY' to go and see it Godwin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't bore anyone -that's for sure. :) And it's better than the comic.

    Cheers to everyone at the school! Hope to see you all again in 2012...

    -m

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment