Skip to main content

CG Zombie Halloween Party

Hey guys, so I'm posting about a fancy dress party me (Bob), Jack and Ilmi are hosting as a Halloween special :D. We're inviting everyone from all years, as we haven't really had the chance to get mingling on the course yet, so feel free to come. It's a zombie themed night, so if your planing to come as a fairy, then zombie that fairy up :D


We'll have bqq food, that Godwino's goign to be helping out with, so if you can bring some to help keep it flowing, that'd be great, as well as some drink. If you add one of us on Facebook, we can add you to the group or ask us in person we can give you details where we live :D but it's pretty much near Chatham station, Saturday from around 6ish onwards

Hope to see you all there....Tutors also WELCOME :D

Comments

  1. lol, count me in, I finish work at 5 so i will be there around 15 past 6 or half past, I will bring Ivana along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this information by this post.I want to join this part:D

    Zombie Fancy Dress Costumes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment