Skip to main content

The Supplement: Ryan Firchau



Firchau was one of artists, whose work I began to follow when firstly I joined blogger. His abilities in character design range from different mediums and are a truly inspiration for me.

Ryan Firchau

'With over a decades worth of experience in the video games industry I have worked in almost every area of art production in a games development cycle. My primary focus has always been creating characters and creatures. I have been very fortunate to have released games on Nintendo platforms as well as playing vital roles in the launch of titles for both the Xbox 360 and most recently for Kinect. I have also freelanced as an illustrator and created images for book covers and Albums.' 



 Lately, he began to do another project involving hybrids, chimeras and beasts, therefore I found relevant to share his work with you and in hope to inspire any 1st years.
Although his work on this last project focus on the hybridisation of 2 or 3 animals, it is nonetheless a great take on creating new beasts which incorporate the 2 animals. 








Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment