Skip to main content

Schoolism.com: Online Classes on Digital Painting, Character Design and more



Looking for some online tutorials on Digital Painting I came across this website I found really interesting. Here  With the help of Professional Artists like Character Designer Steven Silver you learn the principles of Digital Art and can get feedback on your work. Of course, all of these helpful tutorials are not for free (prices for digital classes can go up to 400 dollars! OUCH!) which is unfortuanate as a lot of budding artists could benefit from them. Poor students are unable to participate on this. There is also a blog based on this website here with some great tips.

I really wish we could at least get a number of these tutorials for free...:(   Does anybody else know a similar website on this?









Comments

  1. I have heard about this online school before, i think Bobby Chiu is one of the big names there.

    although expensive i bet the classes are top, reminds me of animation mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Bobby Chiu is there too. It's so not fair I wish I could afford this :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its expensive because of the quality they provide.
    IF you cant afford to take a class all of the Schoolism interviews are free to watch! You can learn a lot by listening to these:
    http://schoolism.com/interviews.php

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment