Skip to main content

The Art of Alice Madness Returns

Here are a few pages for you to check out, if you are a person that enjoys looking through Art of Books, this is one to pick up. It's 162 pages full of art on every single page. It goes through all of the character design stuff and environment designs too. Fantastic book. On another note, I managed to spend a short amount of time on the game and it's really good. The clothing and hair dynamics are so impressive, and I'm addicted to the dodge move ( when you dodge you disappear and leave behind a group of black and blue butterflies which fly out from where you were, and you reappear a few meters ahead of where you were. It's super cool! )






 (I really love the chess set outfit! I would love to model that, really cool design.)

Anyway, enough distracting myself with this book ; I gotta go fix my Computer. Maya refuses to even run properly right now. Really frustrating when I'm trying to get to work on my character project!

Comments

  1. It's all too easy to be distracted by lovely art. I set out about 3 hours ago to look at some Imaginefx tutorials and ended up finding loads of awesome artists instead :P

    I love the look of this game! I saw the original years ago and was really excited about it being made now! It looks really nice too, I definitely want to see all the work that's gone into it.

    Black and blue butterflies you say? Off to youtube I go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a really cool effect. I found myself screwing up the platforming elements all too often by spamming the dodge ability to get the coolness of it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Brilliant! There's plenty of time to go back and play the game properly after you appreciate its awesomeness though, so it's all fine :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment