I have deleted all the layers in the scene, right at the start, and I am still getting this error!
"Error: Object 'row1' not found"
"Error: Object 'row1' not found"
BA Hons Computer Animation Arts is a 3 year degree course at the University for the Creative Arts, Rochester, UK.
I have the same error!
ReplyDeleteHave you had any ideas on how to fix it? :S
Delete all the layers in the scene. Remember me mentioning a stupid Maya bug in class?
ReplyDeleteLooks like that's worked, thanks a lot! Silly Autodesk...
ReplyDeleteAs I said in the OP, I HAVE deleted all of the layers in the scene.
ReplyDeletei just switched to maya 2011.....ran into this bug
ReplyDeletenone of the scripts worked...SOLUTION--------------DELETE THE MAINTARGET SHAPE LAYER..or yur main head layer... save scene.. open scene again...i know sucks but do all the blendhspe process again .go to all inputs --BAMMM no bug .
goddammmnnit gatta start over
ReplyDelete