Skip to main content

CGAA One-A-Day: Chernokids


Chernokids is a Supinfocom graduation film (2010). It is both disturbing - and incredibly sad. At its heart there is a single killer idea - an example of extended logic, which I won't reveal before you view it so as not to offer up a 'spoiler'. To view character turnarounds go here - and, for the animatic (which is well worth a watch for what it can tell you about the function of pre-viz), go here. I would say 'enjoy' - but I don't think you will.

Comments

  1. yeah that was horrible but entrancing to watch. It really doesnt let go of you for a while.. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched this one a while back, at first it was a case of ah sweet, but by the end what the...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bernie (matthieu) from chernokids and was doing a bit of google-fu with our short and came across this blog.

    I actually went to 'uca' I think back when it was called KIAD (on the hill in rochester) and the course was called '3d digital design' and it wasn't that great. looks like things have changed a lot !

    Very cool selection of shorts and art on the blog, keep on going =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment