Skip to main content

Unable to attend Lydia's After Effects tutorial | Wednesday

I am unable to book off work as it is too short of notice. I also have a dentist appointment in the afternoon. Has the commission timetable been online for some time now? If it has, I am angry I did not enquire about the timetable beforehand. It is very dynamic and everything is scheduled all over the place.

What will Lydia be going through? What is the structure of the tutorial? I am happy chasing up on progress if it is accessible online - if it's simply concentrating on After Effects and video co-pilot. That'll be fine.

Comments

  1. Hey Dayle,

    What's with the 'anger', Mr Angry? I'm not sure what the precise content of the AE session is, but I'll enquire. Yes - the timetable is a bit switched around for the final five weeks, but that's a response to external pressures and scheduling - I'm sure you can be caught up with whatever is missed - no worries. The timetable was available, but due to a duplication of unit codes, it was invisible to you for a period of time. Again - apologies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment