Skip to main content

Projecting in a De-consecrated Church - Photoshop People

Hello there,

We have been asked to perform some large scale animations at This venue in May.

I'm looking for someone to take the image below and make some serious changes to make it look Neon-lined, a little like the video found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnH4duXiD8

- Though I'd be looking for some other fun ways of breaking up the alter wall too.

This might also mean changing the colours and levels etc. of the image to imply the fact that the rest of the room is almost pitch black!

As the job moves forward I'd like to commission people to to do some After Effects and/or 3D for the final renders.
The event overall is a launch for a very large Champagne company, though some pretty big DJs will be playing later on in the evening.

If anyone can help, please mail me at: pete@butchauntie.com
Or consider calling me on 07759 039 167

All the best,
Pete

Comments