Skip to main content

Sculpture and Modelling




Now I know it is a little early to be planning for summer, however I felt I'd post this up sooner rather than later, so you guys and girls can have a think about it (and possibly gather some funds).

Last summer I took a clay sculpting course in Brighton and it was fantastic! I learned so much about the human form in a three dimensional sense (something you just cannot get with life drawing) as well as some brilliant sculpting techniques - which will definitely come in handy, if not now, then at some point in most of our careers.


http://www.medway.gov.uk/apps/coursefinder/(S(jzayxr3om2euaznoca0s4pa2))/index.aspx

G09250710N

Click the link above and type the code under it in the search box for the current course in Gillingham (about 10mins from UCA)although after some emails back and forth, there will be another this summer most likely in July.

The class teaches sculpting the human anatomy in clay and I have also asked and been told if enough of us join then the rest of the curriculum could be altered slightly more towards other areas we would find useful such as hard surface modelling, bust sculpting and creature modelling.

If anyone is interested in this type of thing, feel free to let me know or to contact the email on the provided link. I would feel remiss in my duty to my peers if I didn't share this though.


Elly.

Comments

Post a Comment