Skip to main content

In APRIL We expect ....

WIM WENDERS presents PINA BAUSCH in April



I discovered this trailer tonight and was really amazed by this dancer and choreographer. I am really confused by this mix of 3D with real dancing performance and to be honest I still can not accept it. The reviews are really positive but the dance and choreography are so strong that this 3D looks quite not on place i my oppinion. What do you think? I am eagerly waiting this in UK cinemas in April to experience this 3D and see "am I right or wrong?".

the traielr: http://www.pina-film.de/en/trailer.htm

Comments

  1. 3D or not, I can't see this one taking off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than that, 2011 seems a like a pretty important year for 3D. A number of respected directors are making 3D films (Scorcese and Herzog being two off the top of my head).

    Not a 3D film in sight other than Toy Story at the Oscars this year. I can't see an 3D standard future myself but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment