Skip to main content

Blendshapes Help Please

The rigs are done and all was going fairly well until I get to the final stage. When I create blendshapes I first had the annoying "Row 1" problem that occurs in 2011 but after fixing that the next problem arises. After I apply a blendshape, the head moves back ever so slightly, and it's a big problems considering so much of my animation is close up facial animation. Here are images of the head before and after, its difficult to see but the head moves backwards ever so slightly.


All the inputs are in the correct order so does anybody know how to fix this. Thank you.

Comments

  1. Hi Jordan

    Select the bound head and see if there is a 'Translate / transform' node visible in the channel box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No there doesnt seem to be, no translates and the only nodes are the skincluster, tweak node and blendshape node.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment