Skip to main content

Solution to Storage Problem

For this unexplainable complaint of lack of image storage from blogger I created a Photobucket account and embeded my images from there. I honestly cannot explain why blogger is not allowing me to upload images from my Picasa account but I suspect it's because of the big number of digital images I've been uploading which were taken from my digital camera. So I advise everyone to be more careful with the image size they upload in case they come up with the same problem.  

Comments

  1. Photobucket can expire your images after some time if i remember correctly. Cause i remember it happening to me. You should try FLickr,it's more stable for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TinyPic and IMGUR are also good hosts. TinyPic offers a 5mb upload per image and unlimited uploads which never expire.

    Both are free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment