Skip to main content

FAO CGAA Year 1/Unit 4: Story-Telling - Premiere Pro Lesson 2 - Now available!

Premiere Pro - Lesson 2 - is now available via:
myUCAStorytelling Unit Materials

Hello to everybody on the 1st Year Course!

I'm Mark Beer, one of the Digital Media Technical Tutors. I was originally meant to be teaching you Premiere Pro lessons, however beyond my control I'm afraid I can't physically be there as I have temporarily lost all of my hearing (100% deaf).

To give you a bit more info, I was born deaf and in order to hear I have to wear a cochlear implant and for the most part it has worked brilliantly. However a few weeks ago, my implant started to malfunction and in a short span it completely stopped working. Until I can have an operation to replace the implant, I have absolutely no hearing whatsoever. This makes verbal teaching impossible to do as I would not be able to communicate with you in class. I'm currently on the NHS waiting list, and it looks like it will be a few months at least.

I'm so sorry I can't be there. I was really looking forward to teaching Premiere Pro to all of you. Instead I have put all of my efforts into creating handouts that I hope you will be able to learn from.

If you get stuck or got a question about Premiere Pro, just contact me via electronic means and I will help you. You can either simply post on this blog, I will be checking several times a day or just email me via UCA email system. I think it would be best to use the blog, so that we can all work together as everyone will be doing the same project and we might be able inspire each other.

Regards,
Mark Beer

Comments

  1. Thank you for the handouts, it really does help, and I hope you'll be feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Thanks a lot! Don't worry about it and just make sure you keep your spirits up! I hope it all gets sorted for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really appreciate the effort you've been putting on those handouts. They are really helpful. Everything's going to be ok and get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark - you're an absolute star - and the course team is hugely grateful to you for all the effort you're putting in out students' behalf. Drop by this blog anytime - indeed, if you see anything that might be of interest to our community, just add it into the mix. In the meantime, I hope your situation is remedied asap - do let me know personally if there's anything we can do to assist! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment