Skip to main content

@ Alan RE: Hardware Rendering (The Old Method)

Hi Alan,

I may have mentioned before that I tend to carry out my Maya tutorials on an older PC of mine (just for ease of use reasons really). Because of this, my graphics card is for lack of a better word 'Naff!'.

If you get the time, would you be able to let me know how to render the 'old fashioned' way using the hardware render buffer, or point me in the direction of a decent guide (surprisingly difficult to find one online). Otherwise I'm sure I can render at Uni some time next week.

Thanks in advance

Comments

  1. Hi Elliot

    I'll go over the process in your tutorial on Tuesday. Get your scene(s) ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alan,

    I've just copied the render settings that you use in the videos, I assume they are still the same when using either method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep thats right. It's pretty much the same deal. I'll go over it anyway just in case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment