Skip to main content

CGAA One-A-Day : Le Balloon


From Yoann Lemoine and Wanda Productions - Le Balloon. I featured this on the group blog a while back. I love its simplicity, whimsy and melancholy; a classic example of an animated short deriving from a simple real-world question - i.e., what happens to all those helium balloons that children let go of? More proof that you rarely need an epic premise to tell a good story. If you want something completely different from Lemoine, go here to view a wonderfully witty - if lewd - graffiti-derived animation for an AIDS awareness campaign...

Comments

  1. Hi Phil not sure if you wanted to repost this short I found the other day I did post it on my blog but I'm not able to post on here, anyway everyone enjoy.

    The Balloon by Bumjin Lee

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlMivWwhoAU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment