One-A-Day: Logo Competition By Sam Hayes December 13, 2010 I posted this in the other topic comment's but as Jolanata pointed out, it will be better to put it up here. The ones posted so far are looking good, hopefully they'll be a few more to see by the end of the day. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels logo one-a-day Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments mechanicalsnowman13 December 2010 at 14:33Is this an actual competition? Why's there no announcement?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySam Hayes13 December 2010 at 14:45Yup. Its here: http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2010/12/one-day-icon-competition-is-go.htmlIt was a while ago, so it's slipped down the page a little.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymechanicalsnowman13 December 2010 at 17:26Oh. I must have missed because of all the 1-a-day posts. Is that irony? I think it is.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYolantele13 December 2010 at 20:37I say this one is somehow my favourite :) I don't know it just has that mood. sort of realism with "funky" CG spirit :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Is this an actual competition? Why's there no announcement?
ReplyDeleteYup. Its here: http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2010/12/one-day-icon-competition-is-go.html
ReplyDeleteIt was a while ago, so it's slipped down the page a little.
Oh. I must have missed because of all the 1-a-day posts. Is that irony? I think it is.
ReplyDeleteI say this one is somehow my favourite :) I don't know it just has that mood. sort of realism with "funky" CG spirit :D
ReplyDelete