Skip to main content

For the 1st Years. Some concept art for influence.

Just found my old collection of art books on my hard drive from my anime/manga-geek times. I don't think you can find these on the internet or in our library so i'll post some stuff here. Maybe someone will find this usefull.







Enviromental Concept Art from the movie "Akira"


FF9 Concept Art





FFX2 Concept Art





Ghibli Mitaka











Kagaya Enviromental Art





Miyazaki Moebius








My Neighbour Totoro COncept Art





Ghost in the Shell 2



Hope this will help someone.

P.S.

Happy Halloween!



Dmitrij








Comments

  1. Thanks Dmitrij - very generous to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice. The Akira manga is a stunning work of art! Visually volumes 3-6 are just ridiculous. Though Otomo did have a bunch of people doing the artwork for him however!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akira was made with an amazing amount of details and quality,still one of my top films!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akira is the top anime film ever made and will always be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment