Skip to main content

IMPORTANT! DO YOU HAVE COURSE EQUIPMENT ON LOAN?



Dear All,

Its stock checking time!

Before the new academic year begins the staff takes stock of all course equipment - Graphic tablets, light boxes, books, and DVD's etc (Not the library resources however). This helps us understand the current location, state of repair, and quantity of existing stock before making any new purchases or repairs.

Therefore, can I ask for all students to confirm any loans they may still have and any items that have been damaged - Please be honest (remember we do have documentation - signed forms). More importantly, the course's loan system is based on good faith. If it’s abused we may not be able to continue to loan or buy new equipment.

To confirm your loan, either post on this blog or email me at apostings@ucreative.ac.uk. Please state the following:

1) Item(s)
2) Any missing components
3) Any breakages or if the Item is no longer functioning.

Thanks and see you all very soon.
Alan & Phil

Additional: If you know a student who isn't Blog watching please point them to this post.

Comments

  1. I still have wacom tablet. the Black one, also a gnomon DVD . Both are safe and sound so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alan,

    I found a Gnomon DVD buried in my stuff the other day which I thought I'd returned!

    Texture Painting: Weathered Surfaces,
    Photorealistic Textureing with Paul Campion

    Whens uni open, let me know and I'll drop it into you
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James,

    We'll be in on Monday 11th September onwards. If you can't find us you can always leave them at reception or with Jackie. However it would be nice to see you.

    Thanks
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil said about coming in on the 17th so I'll bring it with me then :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment