
Sky Arts are after talented UK students to create a 10 second video animation for their channel; win the chance to see your cg sting on TV!
For more information contact: kristen.bjaastad@bskyb.com
BA Hons Computer Animation Arts is a 3 year degree course at the University for the Creative Arts, Rochester, UK.

There's a serious lack of actual information regarding this thing. It kind of annoys me!
ReplyDeleteThe leaflets inform you of absolute naff all, and the website informs you of even less. I feel sorry for this Kristen person, going to have to deal with a lot of emails.
It would be better if they gave actual information about what is needed and where to submit.
Hey = just email her - be charismatic and polite and make a connection with her...
ReplyDeleteI emailed her this morning and she said the competition doesn't start until August and runs until after Christmas, she said she will email me a brief once its all up and running so if someone adds me to the blog I can post it when I get it or I can get someone else to do for me
ReplyDeleteDan
@Jon
ReplyDeleteThe reason the don't have the info is because they are still writing up the details and brief.
Ah right, okay. Makes sense now. I was very confused about the whole thing.
ReplyDelete