Skip to main content

This have nothing to do with uni but, i need help in finding an indian dvd store

I am going home on Friday to see my family and I am getting them gifts. I got my brother and sister some games they might like to play, but I haven't got anything for my mum. So I thought of getting her some Indian films for her to watch but I don't know where they are sold at, if no one knows them I am going to get my mum a teddy bear or two. So if anyone knows where I can buy Indian DVDs please tell me.

Comments

  1. i did ask some indian people but i don't understasnd them, and some of them don't even know :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen an Indian DVD Store, the closest thing I can think of is the 'World Films' rack in CEX, but thats mainly Bruce Lee. Is your mum a fan of Bruce Lee? If so, check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Shahbir there is an Indian DVD Store at Manor Park in London. If you are willing to go there it would be worth your try. Any Indians in Manor Park knows that shop. Good Luck lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment