Skip to main content

First Year Students experience Unit 6 Fungi Fever!


The first year students who participated in this week's 'Pitch' events hardly need me to impress upon them further Dr Peter Klappa's absolute joy and delight at their presentations. He was genuinely enthralled - and wowed - by the array of ideas and alternate interpretations and made no secret of his excitement. Sitting beside him as your animatics and pre-viz played out, I watched him smiling with pleasure in the darkness. He thinks you lot are pretty talented - I suggest you prove him right (and then some). He has great expectations for crit day - May 28th. Do whatever it takes and make it a remarkable finale...

Good luck - all of you.

Be amazing!

Comments

  1. I talk for myself, but I think It was a great sensation to see our ideas being appreciated by someone outside the field we are studying.

    Good He liked :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment