Skip to main content

Rig help

(Can't believe I'm going to post this)
I hope someone can help with this...

For squash and stretch to work, you need an IK handle and for an IK handle to be of any use, it helps that your rig isn't dead straight. Well, I kinda want it straight. I want... a pear shape to bounce up and down without loosing its form, other than its stem getting longer and shorter and the bulbous shape at the bottom meeting the slightly smaller bulbous shape at the top.

In visual terms, a bogie (yes a bogie, dont ask) sliding out of your nose, down and over your mouth to your chin. I intend to use the squash and stretch, if it works, to animate the bogie bunging from the nose, down and back up again, when the character sniffs... hard!

But I'm unsure how I can achieve this. Any ideas will be great.

Comments

  1. My testimony that i have gotten my husband back with the help of a great spell caster called Dr OKOJA He is great and his work are perfect. In-case you need him to help you get any kind of problem solve just email him on: Udupisolueiontemple@outlook.com . Note: There are so many fake spell casters online nowadays so you really have to be careful and come to solution temple to get all your problems solve without any harm on it but only to get your problem solve and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lover broke up with me two months ago and i was SO devastated. So i needed help and i searched the internet for solution and came across Great OKOJA email adress, And i contacted him, within 48hours i got my lover back. If you need help in getting your lover back you can as well contact Great OKOJA on his email: Udupisolueiontemple@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment