Skip to main content

FAO CGAA 1st Years - '1 Becomes 2' Competition Brief now available on myUCA!


The '1 Becomes 2' Competition Brief is now available on myUCA. You'll find it within Unit 6 : Commission in a separate folder. The briefing is on Tuesday 4th May (Thank you, Lev!) @ 2pm in the Baseroom. All students should attend.

And yes - I know your collective brains are already whirling with slime, spores and fungi, but download it, read it and I'll see you at the briefing. You're going to be amazing, I can tell! :-)

Comments

  1. 4th April? Who's supplying the time machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks brilliant, I can tell it's going to be a real challenge to transcribe a piece of music and make it visual.

    I think I know where my spare-time in Summer is disappearing to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well spotted Charlotte! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What-a-brief !
    This is so intriguing! (:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment