Skip to main content

A Reminder for 3rd Years

Just to remind any 3rd years expecting to see me tomorrow afternoon - it's week five, which means that my days move around to accommodate the first year crit on Friday, so I'm not in on Monday or Tuesday this week. I will be looking at the blogs as per, so I'll endeavour to interact with you and your project development during this time. I'm currently working on a film for a big conference on March 23rd for the 'Making of Medway' partnership - so I'm fantastically busy with a deadline looming. I'll find time for blog-watching as and when... Be amazing! :-)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil just a quick question on my timetable its says that group B tutorials with Alan are on Wednesday this week is that right ? its just they are usually on a Tuesday.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure actually - I'll post here when I can confirm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear tutorphil and bloggers!

    I'm the community publisher of the Rochester Local People website www.rochesterpeople.co.uk which can also be used as a forum (you can create a group for yourselves)and you can add galleries of your work and generally promote your projects or any exhibitions you might do or just use it to let each other know about anything that's going on in and around Rochester - hope to see you there!

    Regards,
    Jaye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jaye,

    Thanks for the message, I will certainly be looking at the website when I get a bit of time (and I'm sure others will also!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment