Skip to main content

Final Cut Lesson 3 - Audio (inc Soundtrack Pro)

Hi everybody
This is my first post on this blog. I have been teaching the Final Cut lessons for the past couple of weeks for 1st Year students.
This week's lesson covered about the use of audio in Final Cut Pro, and to further use the audio facilities available to us by using Soundtrack Pro (e.g. adding sound effects from the audio libraries that come with Final Cut Studio).
A set of handouts for all of the lessons so far has been uploaded (inc this week's lesson) and you will find them on myUCA under the STORY-TELLING unit (in the Content section).
I work across both Maidstone and Rochester campuses, so I am only at Rochester every Tuesday and Thursday. Feel free to see me at anytime if you get stuck or got a question relating to Final Cut.
Thanks,
Mark Beer

Comments

  1. Hey Mark - and welcome to the CGAA bloggosphere! Feel free to upload any content you think might be useful or enriching - technically, culturally - whatever!

    A little bird told me that there was much hilarity in the FCP lesson today (Thursday)... Hope my lot weren't too unruly - they were probably giddy from having got their Romanticism presentations over and done with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    I don't know you, i'm a third year, but I gotta say - Loving the surname!

    Salutations :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment